06 December 2008
- You may have heard that Amy Emsminger (wife of Auburn coach Steve Emsminger) called an Auburn radio talk show this week. It's here - choose "AmyCall1".
- The Tower of Bammer breaks down today's match up the best way ever - by contrasting Bert Reynolds movies. This is probably the cleanest post in their short life. They've been a very welcome newcomer this season.
- Stuart Mandel sees Alabama and Florida ruling the SEC for years to come. I like where his head is at... at least half of it.
- Roy Higgins of the Commercial Appeal (Memphis) is not a Lane Kiffin fan. Also Steve Spurrier thinks he's a cheater. Excuse me while I giggle.
- As usual, the folks at The Joe Cribbs Car Wash have their game face on, condemning cheap shots from the Auburn line. The only way I could respect these guys more is if they were anything other than Auburn bloggers.
- Four Alabama Players are AFCA All-Americans.
- East Carolina's AD wants you to know that Skip Holtz is busy. You can talk with him later, if you're interested, but for now, BACK OFF!
- Gump For Heisman has your guide to not getting fired because of Nick Saban. Good stuff.
|< Prev||Next >|