13 December 2008
College football is, for all practical purposes, done. This is sad news, but it gives me a chance to rest up and get ready for next football season - we'll be previewing that soon enough! For now, if you need me today, I'll be the guy on the couch.
Now, the links:
- Tuberville's mother says he was fired. No way! The AD said he resigned! Here's his resignation letter. If the time comes for me to quit the Bama Sports Report, I'll be looking forward to my 5.1 million dollar payday.
- And, Paul Finebaum is convinced that Jay Jacobs isn't very smart.
- Now, Auburn is FOR SURE going to hire Gene Chizik. Like they were sure about Steve Spurrier and Will Muschamp yesterday. Call me when they host a press conference.
- Chris Samuels is done for the season in Washington - he tore his triceps.
- Sporting News columnist Dan Shanoff thinks Andre Smith is the best player in college football.
- Pat Forde mourns the death of a woman who cleaned up college football.
- A very nice article about Clemson's now non-interim Head Coach Dabo Swinney.
- Utah is getting tips from Urban Meyer (who shows, once again, his class). But, they apparently don't need it - the Utes are "not worried" after looking at film. They probably should be - it's the biggest game in Utah history.
- Finally, the bowl-bound athletes are set to get nice gifts - here's what each bowl is offering this year.
Basketball tonight versus Texas A&M - we'll have coverage here post-game. Roll Tide!
|< Prev||Next >|