20 December 2008
We're going to make the Roundup Chizik-free this week. I've got enough stuff on the new Auburn coach to run a Sunday Chizik Roundup tomorrow - look for it then.
- The visiting locker room has a new name. Thank you very much, Mr. Fail. Third Saturday in Blogtober has a photo. Looks like they went really subtle.
- Erwin Dudley: Not British. Glad we've cleared up that confusion.
- If you're planning on getting arrested for prostitution this afternoon, please, please don't wear your Bama gear. Especially not the jersey you bought at Wal-Mart.
- Our recruits looked great in the Alabama-Mississippi All Star Game.
- Urban Meyer says that Florida is his dream job. Last week it was Notre Dame. We'll see where it is next week.
- Alabama finishes 15th in the Academic BCS. Interesting stuff.
- More on topic, Alabama is ranked second in the 2009 Early Bird preview. They're usually pretty spot-on. Let the pre-season hype begin!
Happy Holidays from the Roundup!
|< Prev||Next >|