22 November 2008
- Auburn's season: Disappointing. Very disappointing.
- Tony Franklin: Part of the problem... but not the whole problem. Yikes Tubby... hope you're wearing the same thinking hat next week.
- Myron Rolle: Glad he didn't attend the University of Alabama. There's no NCAA mercy here.
- LSU fans: Even they know they're way out of line.
- Bama Basketball Marketing: WTF are you thinking?
- Bama Football Marketing: What it should have looked like. Ah... Gump for Heisman. You had me at Chesterfield.
- Bama fans: Who really gives a crap if they went to the University or not. When you're as good as we were, you attract some folks who just like you because they're around and you're great. Very nice work from Eight in the Box.
- Alabama Alums: Are up (Anthony Madison), down (Richard Hendrix), and up (Antonio McDyess).
- Joe Kines: Still making headlines. Yes, I will use any excuse to link to/post this YouTube video.
|< Prev||Next >|