18 October 2008
- Sly Croom could once again be the SEC coaching Terminator when his Bulldogs take on the hapless Tennessee Volunteers. Especially concerning because the AD in Knoxville said this week that he could fire Fulmer mid-season if he wanted to. Just a hypothetical mind you...
- Joe Paterno is scared of death. It's a sad story.
- Auburn's stud middle linebacker Tray Blackmon is done for the season. When it rains, it pours.
- Kenny Walker is a pro basketball star. In Czechoslovakia.
- Terry Bowden will not win brother of the year honors. He says that his brother deserved to be fired. Thanksgiving dinner at the Bowden house will be awkward.
- The New York Times says we're the fifth most likely team in America to play for the BCS title.
- Finally, Kevin Scarbinsky has the whole story on the Brandon Gibson suspension. Good read
|< Prev||Next >|