03 September 2009
There is college football tonight! South Carolina and North Carolina State square off at six, then Boise State and Oregon play late (in what's an arguably more important game). We've been keeping you up to date on the comings and goings all week long, and expect our game picks this afternoon.
Most importantly, Mark Ingram and Julio Jones are cleared to play Saturday... whew.
Here's the news for Thursday:
- The Virginia Tech defensive line is excited to face Bama's offensive line... and to give the Tide bulletin board material.
- Hugging Harold Reynolds (excellent blog name fellas) faces off on both sides of the game. Good analysis and a smattering of jokes, while the folks at CBS Sports are predictably more sober in their analysis.
- Eight in the Box throws the spotlight on the Virginia Tech linebacking corps, while Roll Bama Roll continues their preview of the game with the Bama offense vs. Va Tech's D.
- Team Speed Kills previews the Alabama... LSU game? They've not lost their mind - they're running down the 10 games that will shape the SEC this year. Alabama at Ole Miss is queued up to be the #1 game.
- Deaderick "probably" won't play, and Julio Jones and Mark Ingram are still up in the air.
- The 2010 football schedule has been released. Nothing surprising here, except that we will apparently play Duke in Durham.
- Finally, Team Speed Kills brings SCIENCE to your tailgate. Science you can use. You're welcome.
|< Prev||Next >|