13 September 2008
- Hank is a bandwagon Bama fan. Thanks Bocephus. Really.
- Our athletes sometimes get special treatment on admissions, according to the Indianapolis Star. The Star also reports this week that ice is cold and Peyton Manning is doing alright by his endorsement deals. (H/T to the Wiz of Odds).
- Danny Sheridan believes we'll win a couple more games. Maybe.
- Brody Croyle is hurt. Again. KC Fans want someone more durable.
- The Wiz of Odds runs down the difference in game lengths this season. We're getting a better understanding of what the clock rules are doing now.
- If you're headed out to the game this evening, the University has a FAQ for you.
- Need to have a college football argument? The National Championship Issue has a flow chart that does all the work for you (once again, tipping the hat to the Wiz of Odds).
- If Gump for Heisman is too squeaky clean for you, then check out Tower of Bammer - where a regular feature is "I Came Here to Drop F-Bombs". It's funny, but, obviously, not safe for work.
- The University of Alabama Football Report isn't the most prolific blog around, but when it speaks it speaks well. A good post about Bama's season to this point (and the First World War) is up there now.
|< Prev||Next >|