06 September 2008
- Picture Me Rollin' has a nice piece on houndstooth. I like his stuff too much to make fun of his fashion knowledge. Mostly, I kid because he is opposed to using "Bama". As you can see, we're not.
- Either Mike Patrick has finally gone insane, or Arian Foster has. Either way, it weird fun.
- South Carolina laid an egg in Nashville on Thursday. Observations range from shock (Senator Blutarsky), to dismay (Garnet and Black Attack) to elation (Vanderbilt Sports Line) to hilarious (Every Day Should Be Saturday). I particularly enjoyed the last one - I've been making that comparison for years.
- LSU Makes the right choice to delay their game against Troy. Bad news for people who like to see Auburn get beat - Troy still runs Tony Franklin's offense. Although I understand Troy can pass.
- A good preview of Auburn vs. Southern Miss from Track 'em Tigers. I'm betting Auburn does not cover the 17½ point line. I'm not actually betting that; no real money on the game, just my guess.
- The reaction to last week's Tennessee debacle have been harsh in Vol land... some folks see a silver lining though.
- Mark Richt is pumped about his new blog. Richt is one of the classiest, most honest and all-around best coaches in the SEC. I'm sure he'll keep this interesting.
- Our friends at Gump for Heisman (BEWARE: LANGUAGE) have another raucous post - this time a Clemson game day diary. If F-Bombs offend, stay away. They also have some alternate SI covers. Again, funny, but the language requires a warning.
|< Prev||Next >|