02 September 2009
It's hump day! I hate that expression...
There will be actual college football played tomorrow night. But, after the jump, we're focused on Saturday:
- This excellent post from Roll Bama Roll actually had me biting my fingernails at the end. Virginia Tech's defense has always made me nervous, but reading about it in this kind of depth didn't help my feelings at all. Kudos on a great piece.
- Paul Finebaum shows why he's the best columnist in the state (at least among those who are still available for free on the internet). He's spot on about Saban's new contract.
- Dan Shannoff knows what can kill the BCS - the SEC ditching the deal. Interesting thoughts..
- There's drinking the Auburn Kool-Aid... then there's this. Track 'Em Tigers appears to be trying to absorb the Kool-Aid factory. He's every bit as crazy as the folks who predicted us to go undefeated in the regular season last year... wait...
- Deadspin gets to the bottom of the Michigan NCAA affair. I was going to pen something in a similar vein, but it seems like the one serious Deadspin post of the quarter has beat me to the punch.
|< Prev||Next >|