19 September 2009
It's before 7:30, and I'm about to leave for Bryant-Denny. It's raining, seems miserable, and there's no football on.
Who loves 11:20 kickoffs?!
Aside from all that, it's GAMEDAY!
Here are our links.
- Deadspin takes some cheap shots at Auburn. Obviously, I'm compelled to post this.
- A couple of articles about the pistol formation this morning. One more specifically about Alabama's use of the pistol, and one generally about the formation and how Nevada uses it (as thier primary offense).
- Glenn Gilbeaux from Baton Rouge talks about how many players LSU has in the NFL... then mentions who recruited most of them. (HINT: It's not Curley Hallman).
- Someone doesn't think that Jim Tressel should be Big 10 coach of the year. I'm pretty sure this article says nothing about Tressel's mother, but that's about the only positive thing we can say about this articles treatment of Tressel.
- Finally, another note from the guys at Smart Football - this one about the passing offense. This one is a bit dense, but worth the trouble.
|< Prev||Next >|